November 30, 2012

blog land


Holy smokes, guys...I just got done playing catch up reading y'alls blogs.  I have sort of a little routine that when I get up in the morning, I make my coffee and eat my breakfast while reading the newest posts, and then I'll write mine (if it's not already scheduled).

Well, I just got done...and it's been....a while since I got up.  I counted, and it turns out I'm following 46 different blogs.  Mind you, they don't all update very often (a few, hardly ever), but there are a lot out there that update every day (like I try and do).  I love reading your blogs so much, and I know there are an endless amount of new and amazing bloggers out there that I could just keep finding and falling in love with.

Now, I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, and this isn't meant as a complaint at all....I guess I'm just stating what I'm thinking.  How do you keep up on your blog reading without it taking up your entire day, every day??  I'm finding myself having to skim read more and more, which is not really what I want to do...I want to take the time to read each one carefully, and interact with y'all, but holy man.... :)  *whew*

K, I have today and tomorrow off of work, and I'm hoping to get some things done around the house, plus spend some treasured time with my love.  I meant to get up and start painting my craft room today (which I probably still will), but with what I just explained, I'm getting a wee bit of a late start.  oops.

peace!  have a good weekend. :)

6 comments:

  1. I use Bloglovin to follow my favourites and then pick and choose what I read from that. If there's a post that I'm not so interested in I won't read it and it's all in the same place so I know I'm not forgetting anyone. That way I read all the best bits of the best blogs, and I don't have to read the posts I'm not (personally) so interested in. I know what you mean though, there are so many brilliant blogs out there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bloglovin account and I have probably over 100 blogs on there that I follow but I don't read every single post. On bloglovin you can see the title, a picture and the first few lines and I can already tell by that small piece if I'm going to be interested in that post or not. I don't like commenting on something just for the sake of commenting so I'll probably not read the posts that I think or uninteresting for me. Still, I probably read like 50 posts a day but some are pictureheavy and others contain more words. So overall, it doesn't take that long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using bloglovin', it makes it so easy. I just kind of feel like I have to read them all, but I started to skip around like you said. I just get behind the most when I skip a day or something and am overloaded the next time I get on.

      Delete
  3. Oh and also, sometimes when I'm bored or when I want to read more, I like to click around for an hour or so and discovering new blogs.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!