November 22, 2012

a fancy towel-turkey diy

Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful readers!  I hope you are all having a great day, doing something you enjoy!  To my non-American readers, I still hope you're having an awesome day, and can find a reason to be thankful. :)  I'm thankful for all of you!!  It's been so much fun starting this lil ol' blog here, and getting to know some of you!  I truly feel like I've made some friends through this, and would love to make more!  So, if you read this, leave me a comment; I love hearing from you!
 
Okay, on to today's super fabulous DIY... :)  Here's something silly I learned a long, l-o-n-g time ago, back at camp when I was a kid.  What can I say, it stuck with me!  Grab a hand towel, and get ready to wow your family.  We're making a turkey out of a towel, folks!  Now, it may not be the kind you're picturing....the cute little ones with feathers and gobblers...nope.  I'm talking about the one you're about to eat; all dead and on a platter, heh!  It kind of looks more like a chicken, but whetevs, it's Thanksgiving, so I'm calling it a turkey.
 
Without further ado, a how to:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ha!  Cracks me up every time! ;)  Have a good one guys, and don't eat too much!  Well, okay, go ahead if you want to.  Who goes shopping for Black Friday??  Not this girl!  haha!

See ya on the flip side.

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I always remember quirky things like that as well, so fun! And nice outfit by the way :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious and awesome :-) You should totally turn it into the centerpiece, especially while the actual turkey is being carved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agh! that would've been awesome! maybe next year. :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!