October 29, 2012

who doesn't love owls?

Not me!  Can't get too much of these little guys.  I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago, and finally decided to give it a shot.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  They sure didn't last long though, since I decided to paint the same day, haha!
 
 

I've gotten a little off track with blogging the past few days, and I'm ready to get back in the swing of things.  It's so hard to balance my time between work, home life with my hubby, and this.  When I have time with him, that's really all I want to do; don't want to waste it since it doesn't come around all that often.  *sigh*  k guys, hope everyone's staying safe with this crazy Sandy storm heading in.
have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails are so cute! I love the owl design. You must have a very steady hand to paint all of those details so perfectly! :)

    - Sasha
    www.bohemianfaerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It wasn't too hard because I used a dotting tool, but yeah, have to be very careful! your blog looks cute!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!