October 14, 2012

what's in my wardrobe~ stripes and flowers

 
This was a fun outfit to wear on a day off with Mike, drinking coffee, dancing in the living room, and enjoying each other's company.  I love days where I don't have to work and can wear whatever I want.  I actually have a pretty lax dress code, but what I would like to wear isn't always the most practical thing for working in all day.
 
 
Some tunes came on the radio, that I just had to do a little jig to.
 
outfit details:
sweater, striped shirt, and skirt- thrifted
tights- Target
leg warmers- the mall...Claire's?  it's been a while...
shoes- Payless
earrings- garage sale
glasses- Coastal
 
 
What do you like to do on your free days??
happy sunday. :)

4 comments:

  1. I was Just wishing that you would post something new for me to read :)Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I'm happy to supply you with some reading material. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! And that GIF is really cool :) Also, what an awesome cat! Beautiful colours :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, thank you! she is a cool colored cat. :) First time publishing a GIF, think I'll be doing some more of them, they're fun!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!