October 07, 2012

what's in my wardrobe~ plaid dress

 
 
 
This dress came from a little thrift store down the road from our house.  I'm really not a short dress person, but I'm becoming a bit more confident in them as of late.  I go back and forth with wearing this with leggings and jeans, mostly just depending on where I'm going that day.
 
 
 details:  dress//thrift store; leggings//Kohl's, boots & bracelet//garage sale; glasses//Coastal, earrings //thrifted

Mike and I started painting our living room last night, and will probably finish it up tomorrow.  Not enough time today with having to work and all, and I need to pick up a few more sponge brushes for the details.  That sweet little peach color you see behind me in these photos is now a pretty shade of gray, called Mark Twain.

Hope you have a good Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Gahh this is so cute! :) I'm smitten with your glasses, they're so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that dress, I love everything plaid actually haha. So cool that you found that in a thriftstore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know! plaid is pretty amazing. :) I love thrift stores, it's fun when you come across something good.

      Delete
  3. That dress is adorable and I love the boots too! I kind of think it's hilarious that there is a paint color named "Mark Twain."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I know, I'm hoping it will seep some knowlege into our home through the walls. :)

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!