October 20, 2012

what's in my wardrobe~ my hubby's shirt

This is a photo from a hike Mike and I took a few weeks ago, and the current background on our computer; I love it!
 
 
I was feeling adventurous or something this particular day, and threw on one of Mike's button ups from high school.  To make it a bit more feminine, I belted it, and wore it over a dress.  Paired with some jeans and my Merrel's, this hike was calling our name's.  I'm aching to get out again and take some photos before autumn's over for the year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'm not really one to check the forecast unless I have something going on that involves being outdoors.  Otherwise, whatever.  It's been raining for days, and I'm not sure when it's supposed to stop.  I rather love it though...
             plus I'm working all weekend, so it doesn't matter much.  I can see a hike on the menu in the near future though, and a dry day would be welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks really cool! I like to wear my boyfriend's clothes as well hehe :) xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!