October 27, 2012

savoring autumn

 
Gene the Pumpkin Man was tugging on my heart strings once again, and we followed the voices back to the pumpkin patch.  What a beautiful night!  Autumn is slowly coming to an end, and my heart is breaking a little.  I don't want to see it go, especially knowing what is right around the corner.  The past two days have grown much colder. 
 
I finally finished up the last of my Kalamazoo Coffee Co.'s Pumpkin Spice coffee, along with the last of our apricot jam made from my friend's parent's tree in Colorado. :)  It was delicious, Hannah!  I love the feeling when eating peanut butter toast, and the peanut butter just coats your teeth, and you take a sip of hot coffee to just let it melt away...mmmm...
 
 
What does the weekend have in store for you?  I'm about to turn on NPR and finish sewing some curtains for our bedroom (then off to work!).  I love NPR on Saturdays; Car Talk, Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me, and more; it makes me smile. :)  bye, y'all; hope you have a pleasant day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!