October 08, 2012

let's eat autumn bark

 
When I saw this recipe on Pinterest, I pinned it right away and was so excited to try it!  I finally made it the other day, and it's delicious!  Pretty sure I ate it all by myself...
It has pretzels, dried cranberries, and candy corn in a bark of white chocolate.  Since I only eat certain brands of candy corn because of gelatin content, and I didn't see one I could have while I was at the store, I used candy corn flavored M&M's instead.  They were good, and also made out of white chocolate; candy corn may be better, and a little better mix of flavors, but it turned out well.
 
 
This is a really easy recipe to make, and a nice little autumn snack to have around.  Be sure to click through the link for the recipe. :)
 
 

Have you made any autumn recipes yet this season?  What were they?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I think I would make it with regular chocolate though. I am not a huge fan of white chocolate. Ohh and dried cherries too! (alittle more expensive but worth it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds delicious!!! how 'bout some dark chocolate?! ah!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!