October 13, 2012

insta~graham crackers

Oooh, so it's been a while since I've had an insta-love post! I really don't take a ton of instagram photos, but I like them, so I try and save them up so you have a few to look at.
 
1.  morning breakfast // toast with apricot jam from my amazing friend :) and another with peanut butter, and some strawberries
 
2.  I got that pizza plate from Target!  They went on clearance, so I bought it up.
 
3.  root beer float!
 
4.  heh, a brownie and some fruit pizza for breakfast.  yum!
 
 
5.  a pretty moth
 
6.  my nails and dress for wedding time
 
7.  disc golfing!
 
8.  I often get distracted while disc golfing by picking up pretty things like leave, and taking photos.  oops!
 

I'm off on a mini road trip with my lover this weekend!  So, so, so excited for what the weekend holds!  I'll tell you all about it when we get back, so far now, bon voyage!

3 comments:

  1. just a little quirk of mine, I have to spread the jelly all the way to the edge of my toast. :) Jim C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. :) my grandpa was like that with his peanut butter!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!