September 07, 2012

you need to know...

...about Plainwell Ice Cream's pumpkin ice cream.  It's....jaw dropping, sweet and spicy, make you close your eyes and relish in its goodness while it melts in you mouth good.
 
I have to have at least one cone every autumn.  Maybe two.  or six. 
 
Mike and I graced them with our presence a few days ago, and each got a waffle cone full of awesome, topped with amazing.  So, so tasty.  Seriously, if you're anywhere near here (southwest MI), you need to grab a few cones.  They usually have an apple cinnamon flavor that's my second favorite autumn flavor, but I didn't see it out yet.
 
 
Eating ice cream while sporting a beard is tough.  heheh! :)  pretty sure that thing is getting chopped off tonight, along with a decent amount of head hair (head hair?  not sure what else to call it).  I love the beard, but Mike says it's time for it to go, so out will come my trusty clippers tonight.
 
 
I'm writing this post from my driveway, while running my garage sale.  Surprisingly it's a bit chilly out here, but it feels nice.  Just my toes are cold; flip flops may have been a poor choice.

I've had a few sales so far, and a few drive-by's.  Drive by's!  Ahh!  how horrifying!  okay, I do it too....especially to the ones with just baby stuff.  The best garage sales are elderly folks'.  I'll let you know more on how it goes later.

Hope you all have a great day, and good weekend!  Grab some ice cream! :)

6 comments:

  1. Will have to check out that ice cream...we're what, a mile away from there?! OK, you need to post picts of Mikey minus the beard & head hair! {:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely need to go! you've had it before, right? mmmm...

      Delete
  2. Love the glasses your wearing! And your post has made me want to have some icecream. Seeing as I do not live anywhere near plainwell's I will have to settle for something else!

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! They're new, still getting used to them, but they're fun! Hope you're able to find some tasty ice cream close to you. :)

      Delete
  3. I NEED SOME PUMPKIN ICE CREAM!!! I will be making pumpkin cookies and drinking witches brew later this week to get ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yumyumyum! I need to go back still before they close and get some more ice cream! those cookies and wine sound sinfully good!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!