September 29, 2012

what's in my wardrobe~ think green!

This is an outfit I wore a while back on a day off around the house.  It's super comfy!
 

outfit details:
 
t-shirt- thrifted
skirt- thrifted
leggings- Kohl's
ring and earrings- consignment shop
peach bracelets- thrifted
glasses- Coastal
 
Just a silly little photo shoot in my living room.  The lighting wasn't the best, but oh well. 
 
I love thrifting clothing, kitchen gadgets, furniture, and anything really.  It's so important to reuse things and recycle so we're not producing so much stuff all the time, and keeping things out of landfills.  Remember do donate your used items when you're done as well, and contribute to those thrift stores you love so much!  Without other donors, there wouldn't be anything for us to pick through!
 
I'm going to another wedding today!!  Soon you will all find out which dresses I chose from my dressing room!  Ah, I'm sure you're sitting on the edge of your seat aching to find out!  Well, you'll just have to wait a few more days!  Any more guesses as to which ones I chose?  If you can't remember the choices, click here to refresh your memory. :)
 
Hope today finds you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!