September 23, 2012

what's in my wardrobe~ plaid and polka dots

When I wore this outfit to work one day, my friend giggled and said that I should wear it in my new house and take a picture.  Well Molly, this one's for you!  I love this vintage outfit, and my vintage home. :)
 
I knew I had to make some Grandma Cookies to pose with while wearing this; what could be better?
 
 
 
 
outfit details:
shirt- thrifted
pants- thrifted
glasses- coastal
 

Little Suzie home maker all dressed up and baking barefoot in the kitchen..hahaha, oh boy!  NOT!  haha, if I could though, I would love to stay home all day every day, just making food and cleaning, organizing and decorating, making our house the home I want it to be.  I haven't figured out how to make that happen yet, so for now I keep going to my day job (or night, depending what day it is) and trying to make things happen in-between.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!  What's for lunch?

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a happy outfit! I really like to polkadot top, it reminds me of washi tape which is totally awesome haha :) And these are such cool pictures, with your home in the background and those cookies! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up what washi tape is, I've never used it before. So cute! I'll probably have to pick some up soon! thanks!

      Delete
  2. You have the cutest little kitchen! How long does it take you to make cookies in that tiny oven, I wonder!?

    Your outfit is amazing. Ahh....patterned pants are the bees knees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I like my kitchen and the tiny oven, but yeah, it's a bit interesting....I had to bake the cookies on a pizza pan because my cookie trays don't fit!

      Delete
  3. The first photo is my absolute favourite. You're too cute.

    Lunch today consists of leftover Dutch pancakes (pannekoek) that my dad made for the bf and I yesterday. I'm going to devour their sugary goodness and then go into a sugar coma. :)

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm...I've never heard of Dutch pancakes (sorry, I had to google them!), but they sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!