September 01, 2012

photo an hour #2~ how I spent my last day of august

This is my second ever photo an hour; a look into the life of Sarah (on a rare day off).  enjoy!
 
8am
time to feed the animals, scoop some poo, and let the dog out.
 

 
9am
breakfast while reading some blogs, and writing my daily post
(delicious greek yogurt with granola and frozen blueberries, & coffee)
 
 
10am
listening to the radio while paying some bills
(our first mortgage payment!  eep!)
 
 
11am
this is what I walked into our room to find after getting out of the shower :)
 
 
12noon
I made cookies!
 
 
1pm
lunch time!
leftover homemade pizza and white wine
 
 
2pm
priced some garage sale goodies in our basement, getting ready for next weekend
 
 
3pm
went thrifting at a place right down the road from our new house;
it's pretty sweeeeet!
 
 
4pm
another thrift store directly across the street from the first one;
meh, not so good.
 
 
5pm
made some chex mix!
mmmm....
 
 
6pm
photo shoots and blog work
 
 
7pm
a bit of reading and snack time while visiting Nuke outside.
 
 
8pm
watching tv and editing photos
 

welp, that's my day!  until next time... :)

have a great weekend!  anyone have plans for the holiday? 

8 comments:

  1. It's fun to see Grandpa Pete smiling in on a few of your photos! I wonder if anyone else has spotted that grin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice that made it in! It's such a great photo, and I love it, even though I never was able to meet him.

      Delete
  2. So fun to see photos an hour. I never make it through the day while actually taking photos every hour haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's fun to do, but definitely hard to keep up on! :)

      Delete
  3. Your cats are so adorable :D
    I don't have any plans for this long weekend.
    I will probably do laundry, blogging, sewing and painting :D
    Have a good weekend!
    ps, I've always adore the photos an hour post. I wanna do it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! your weekend sounds nice and relaxing! enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Sarah, Are your cats and dog getting along? I see that yoda has been out and about quite often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weeellll...Nuke got sprayed by a skunk about a week ago, and has had to stay in the yard and garage at night until he stops stinking! the cats are loving it, but we'll have to kind of start over when he's better. :P

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!