September 25, 2012

New Girl!!

It may be slightly rediculous how excited I am that this show is back on the air tonight!  I even took the night off of work to make sure I wouldn't miss it!  I mean, a two hour premiere of my fav show?!  :) 


 image source


I've kind of been thinking about it all day, and how I want to ring in the new episodes....I want to make some sort of fancy treat, and put on a dress and have a little party for one.  What will most likely actually happen, is I'll bake some brownies and watch it in my p.j.'s but that's okay too.
 
For now, I need to do some major catch up on dishes, and get groceries in preparation for relaxation tonight!  Is anyone else watching??




4 comments:

  1. It's totally normal! I'm really really excited as well, I'm actually not watching untill this weekend because me and my boyfriend always watch it together but I absolutely can't wait! I love Zoeey Deschanel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's cool that you're goint to wait and watch it together. :) enjoy!

      Delete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!