September 28, 2012

let's eat~ soft pretzels

Soft pretzels are one of my weaknesses.  For some reason, I got a hankerin' for one last week, and whipped some up for dinner.  I found a recipe on Pinterest that looked good, and they turned out pretty well!  It doesn't hurt to have a glass of wine in the kitchen while prepping the dough. :)
 
 
I used wheat flour, which I love using, but I think they would taste better with good ol' white.  Just my piece of advice.
 
 
I topped half of the pretzels with salt, and the other half with cheddar cheese and crushed red pepper flakes.  They were amazing!  It was definitely fun to try different flavors. 
 
 
We dipped the original ones in some cheesy sauce and mustard (separately of course).  It made for a yummy dinner!
 

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!