September 02, 2012

brown bag update

I've been doing....alright, with my packing lunch quest.  I'd say it's been about 50/50, maybe a little better than that so far.  One day, I packed my lunch, and left it on the counter.  Other days I don't allow enough time and have to run out the door without anything.  On good days though, I pack a lunch for work, and enjoy it while sitting in my truck under some shade, with the windows down.
 
Here is one such lunch;
Peace Tea, and a sub sandwich.
 

time to go eat my lunch, and pack a dinner for myself before heading to work for the night.  Day off tomorrow!  Hoping to keep up on the packed lunch business for a good long while, if not forever. :)

hope you have a good sunday peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!