August 09, 2012

photo an hour #1

This is my first photo an hour post.  I enjoy reading/seeing others, and wanted to give it a shot.  It was fun, but also a little stressful.  It really makes you think about what you're doing with your day, and kind of helped me not waste time and get things done.  So, here's a peek into a day of my life...


6:45am
Olive woke me up early, I'm sure because she was hungry.  I heard a loud noise of water running (like what it sounds like if the outside faucet is on) and it appeared to be coming from the water heater.  I called Mike home from work to take a look and make sure it wasn't going to blow up.
Thank goodness for annoying cats.

7am
nervously watching tv and waiting for Mike to get home.
It turned out to be the water softener, and Mike just turned off the water supply to it, so it quit running.  Thanks Mike!


8am
coffee and blog reading/ writing time


9am
time to wash a mountain of dishes


10am
after washing dishes, time to clean myself up with a bath


11am
trip to Sawall Health Store to pick up some t.p.


12noon
lunch time!  mac & cheese, salad and a beer while watching synchronized swimming


1pm
a trip to the local pound to look at dogs....
turns out they're closed from 1pm-2pm for lunch, so we had some time to get fries and frosty's at Wendy's before going back.


2pm
The nursery at the pound where all the baby kittens and puppies are kept.  I couldn't look very long, I was about to burst into tears seeing them all and hearing their tiny cries.


3pm
This poor dog was so sad looking.  He had scabs all over his face, most likely from a dog fight. 


 4pm
Time to work on our shower! It's only a tub, and we're getting tired of taking baths. :)
Mike's measuring to put some paneling up.


5pm
browsing Craigslist and paying some bills


6pm
A trip to Salvation Army.
I'm on the lookout for an exercise bike to put in my basement, so I can workout while reading.


7pm
dinner time!
Papa John's pizza, and some water in my "new" glass I found at Salvation Army.


8pm
Watching Market Warriors


9pm
Time to work on the bathtub again (had to let the battery for our drill charge up).
Caulking the paneling before slapping it up on the wall.


10pm
paneling up, and caluking all the edges.



Thanks for taking a look at my day!  It proved to be enjoyable and productive.  I hope you all have a good day!  I'm about to go the the doctor, and get some laser stuff done to my face for rosacea.  Wish me luck! 

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!