August 05, 2012

john 3:8

This is the verse I have tattooed on my arm, along with the wind, a feather, and a dandelion (all except for the phrase in the last photo). It seems sort of fitting for this post...with the wind and all, and current family happenings..

I did my laundry yesterday and hung it out on the line to dry. It's nice that there was already a line hung up when we moved in here, so all I had to do was wipe it down and start hanging. It's so nice to be able to utilize nature...the wind and sun, to get things accomplished. Might as well, right? It's better for the earth, and my wallet, and I'm just using what's naturally already there, and not harming the earth in any way. love.

Please send some prayers up for my Grandma...she's in the hospital. I'm getting ready to go see her soon, and I don't know a lot or want to say too much yet, but just that she's not doing very well, and might not be with us much longer. We'd just like prayer that she won't be in much pain...and wisdom in decision making for my parents...

thanks, have a good Sunday,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!