August 24, 2012

friday finds~ animal style

Here are a few of my favorite Pinterest pins from this week.  Mostly cats, (sorry cat-haters, I love 'em!) plus a fox, and some baby bunnies. 

 
Pinned Image
image source
this little lady is so pretty
Pinned Image
image source
what a beautiful animal.
I've never seen a fox in real life, and hope to someday!
Pinned Image
pinterest
gotta love 'em!
:)
Pinned Image
image source
take me home with you!

Pinned Image
image source
kisses or whispers?

Pinned Image
image source
ha!  cats are so funny. :)
Easy-peasy post for today, just something a little laid back, and fun to help you slide into your weekend.  Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS. I could die, these are all so stinking precious.

    Great blog!!

    -Gwenivere
    www.themarketdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii! thanks so much! I love mine and all kitties. :) Your blog is totally cute, and I'm glad you commented so I found it! Will be adding you to my reading list. Thanks for putting my button up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnies and kittens, quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!