July 21, 2012

what's in my wardrobe~ flowing flower top

This is my first outfit post from our new house!  I used the back of our house (walkout basement) as a backdrop.

I just acquired this flowy little top from a lady at work.  She gave it to me because she didn't like the fit on her.  I really like it, and I'm so thankful she thought of me!  It's pretty see-through, so I layered it with a peach tank top.








outfit details:
tank top- gift from friend
under tank- Forever 21
shorts- cutoff from skinny jeans
sandals- Target
jewelry (ring and peach bracelets)- thrifted
earrings- made by me

Mike and I start vacation today, and tomorrow is our 6th anniversary!  See you all soon; have a lovely weekend. :)

peace,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!