July 10, 2012

what's in my bag

I must say that I think these "what's in my bag" posts are interesting, and I really like reading other peoples, but I was a bit nervous about doing one.  I mean, I never really have anything interesting in my bag, and goodness knows there could be some scary stuff in there.  Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I imagined.  There weren't like 50 tampons or 6 receipts in there like usual.  So without further ado, here's what's currently in my bag....



  1. phone
  2. cassette tape wallet
  3. notebook
  4. handout I picked up while out to breakfast a few days ago, about a local farm
  5. keys
  6. calendar/work schedule
  7. comb
  8. five pens...I really like to know that I have a pen handy at a moment's notice
  9. handful of change that was swimming in the bottom
  10. tin full of milk rings I brought home from a lady at work for my kitten
  11. blemish fix-it stuff, for emergencies
  12. girl scout cookie lip gloss
  13. girl scout cookie chapstick
  14. toothpick
  15. hair-tie
  16. bobbypin
  17. bag!
Now, I don't know how often I'll do these posts, because it may get redundant....I don't tend to switch up the variety of what I carry very often.  This is pretty much it, my everyday staples.  I will change which bag I carry my things in from time to time, but the contents remain very similar.

I'm finding it very hard to get motivated to do anything today...I just kind of want to sit around, or sleep.  There is still a little bit of packing to be done though, so I should get on it.  Tomorrow is a big day!  We sign sign sign a pile of papers and become HOMEOWNERS!!!! :)  Can't wait.  Maybe I'll snap a few photos if I'm not too shy....I hope to gosh darn I'm not, because it's a big moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!