July 28, 2012

p.s.....

Just popping back in quickly because either I or the computer don't know what we're doing.  I'm blaming the computer, because I tried ever so hard to share these photos in my last post, but I could not for the life of me get them to a larger size!

Not that these poor dead animals were completely necessary to share with you, but whatever.  Stupid computers.

At Cabela's in Ohio, and a glass covered beach....
pick up your trash people!! 
I would've liked to wade here, but seriously, there was glass everywhere.
re-cy-cle.
 The campground we stayed at for two nights had this pen of bunnies that for a quarter, you could feed them a little cup of food.  Hannah and I did this twice, because they're just so darn cute.

the end.
I need sleep.  g'night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!