June 20, 2012

what's in my wardrobe: pillowcase top, and plaid shorts

On this hot day, I'm trying to my best to keep cool.
The thermometer in our apartment currently reads 85 F....so not too bad I guess.
Earlier I was sweating just doing my hair though, so probably best to take advice from my cats, and lay flat on the ground and not do anything.





outfit details:
tank top- thrifted
pillow case top- made by me
shorts- thrifted
leather buckle bracelet- garage sale
earrings- made by me
grapevine bracelets- by StarRedesigns on Etsy


aaaaand, just a silly photo. :)
hope you're having a great day, and staying cool!

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! and I love the green chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! and thanks to you for finding and convincing me to buy the green chair; I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!