June 27, 2012

what's in my wardrobe- blue floral zip-up, and cut-off jeans

The first thing Mike said when he saw this top I brought home was, "Did you get that off of a dead body?"  Hahahah!  ahhh, he only said that because it looks so old fashioned, not meaning that it's nasty.  He's always skeptical of my clothes when I get them, but then loves them when I put them on.





Sooo, I actually wear this top backwards, because it fits better that way.  I tried it on at the trift store the right way, and the zipper puffs out all funny in the front.  I got it anyway because I loved it so much, I figured I'd find a way to make it work, and turns out backwards is best!


my aplogies for the horrible lighting.  I need to start taking these photos outside, and not in the yellow light of my living room.


my new bangle I found at a garage sale!


outfit details:  top- thrifted // shorts- cut-offs of old skinny jeans // bangle- garage sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!