June 17, 2012

House-ventures

I'm going to start a House-venture series, where I will update you here and there on the progress of buying our first house, and the adventuers we will be sure to have once it's (hopefully!) ours.

Quick little post before I head back to work for the first time since our vacation. :(  ...

Mike and I drove by our house yesteday, while driving about searching for garage sales, and lo-and-behold, the For Sale sign has a "Pending" tab on the top!  It made me sooo excited!  I whipped out my phone to take a picture, but then I realized I couldn't at the moment.  I had a groupon pulled up that we were about to redeem at Ritter's Frozen Custard, and didn't want to lose it, so no photo. ;( 

I'll probably go back soon though and snag one.

I'm super apprehensive to share any photos of our home on here until I know for sure that it's ours.....like I'll jinx it or something, but I'm putting this one sneek peak photo on here anyway  because I'm just too darn excited.  It's a glimps of the kitchen, and the adorable little stove.


That's all!

We will hopefully know more info about the progress of our home-buying-business by the end of next week.  Right now our junk is in underwriting....whatever that means.  They're just checkin' us out to make sure we're legit, and not scam artists and all; that we are who we say we are, yadda yadda. 

I think our inspection is next week too, sooooo....we'll see.  Lot's of sit tight and wait time right now.

peace!  must go make some money!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!