June 22, 2012

Friday Finds

Mike and I have a bunch of leftover Jolly Ranchers from our road trip, and I just might need to try this idea I found on Pinterest!
Do you guys remember when Jolly Rancher made suckers?  They were amazing, and I can't find them anymore, but I guess this works!

Pinned Image

I'm definitely going to have to try this as well; sprinkles and Pop-Rocks mixed to top off your 4th of July cupcakes!  ah!  Such a great idea, I love Pop-Rocks!


Pinned Image

I got ingredients (well, bananas) to make this Greek yogurt blueberry banana bread this week.  I'll share it with you later (the recipe and results that is, unless you want to come over to get some bread).
Sounds delish!
Pinned Image


doesn't this place just look amazing?  I would like to go sit there for a few hours with a book and some coffee, and my camera.  and maybe my pillow.

Pinned Image


This looks like a super comfy scarf from Threadless; plus the pattern/colors are so cute!
Pinned Image
Did you know Threadless also has some dishes?  I didn't till now, but these Chicken and Egg ones are adoreable!

Pinned Image


I love these wall tile decals!  Soooo pretty.  I'm not sure where I'd put them, but I could probably find a spot. :)

Pinned Image

this suit is cute!  I just love the color.  Not that I'm excited to get into one of these things, but tis the season.

Pinned Image

Have a great Friday everyone!
I must go wash some dishes and straighten up the apartment; someone's coming to look at it later to possibly rent out in August!

Pandora, here I come...amuse me please whilst I scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!