June 15, 2012

Friday Finds

quick! It's still Friday, so I can still do Friday Finds. :)
I saw these strawberry rocks on Pinterest; they're supposed to keep birds away from your strawberry garden.  I've never had a strawberry garden, or know if birds are neccessarily an issue, but it seems like a good idea, and they're cute.  I guess they peck at them and don't like the rock-yness of them, and leave the real berries alone.

Pinned Image

I just saw these on my Aunt Marilyn's Pinterest, and had to repin them...
I love s'mores, but can't have true s'mores anymore, since I'm a vegetarian and the marshmallow's have gelatin in them.  Buuuut, I can have marshmallow FLUFF! :)
I must make these baked s'mores soon.
They look amazing!

Pinned Image


This cover up is so pretty and light looking.
Neon Lights Cover Up


Um....Mike and I saw this bumper sticker on the back of someone's car this weekend while road-tripping, and I love it!  I totally am not trying to offend anyone that has kids, or say that you should not have kids.  Have all the kids you want!  this is how I feel for me in my life though, and it cracked me up!  I don't think I could be brave enough to put this on my car though, so props to the girl who stuck this to hers.


Are you serious?
sick.
I couldn't believe it when I saw this today at Burger King!
whaaaaaaaaat has America come to???!
 "Could I have the bacon sundae please?"
....excue me?  hahaha!



ok, this isn't that cool, but I could've definitely used this tip last weekend for my Grandma's 90th birthday party.  It would've saved me from a spell of lightheaded-ness.



g'night folks.

Mike and I got back from our mini-vaca today, and I'll fill you in on our ventures soon (most likely split up into a few days, so as to spare you a bit :). 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...would the chipmunks be fooled by strawberry rocks?!! I had a squirrel stuck in my deer netting that is over my strawberry plants, and had to go free the hyper little guy! Ahhh! Thankfully he was as scared as I was!

    Thank you for blowing up all the pretty purple balloons for G'ma's party! Sorry you got light-headed! :P

    Looking forward to your vacation picts...glad you were able to get away & have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's funny about the squirrel! poor thing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!