June 08, 2012

Friday Finds

My Grandma turned 90 yesterday, and my Mom's throwing her a party tomorrow.  This calls for some market-fresh wildflowers if you ask me. :)   This reminds me of the market.
looove wandering about and seeing what there is to find.

Pinned Image

The Moses Bridge, found in the Netherlands, is quite amazing.  I think I'd be a bit freaked out to walk on it, but it'd be so cool.














Super pretty dress from Modcloth.
I'd like to wear more dresses, just hard to find time when working full-time in a hardware store. :)

Pinned Image

I'm really not one for silly cat jokes like this, but it made me laugh. :)

Pinned Image

This picture is just amzaing....wouldn't it be magical to be there?  all by yourself in the middle of nature...

One last thing.  If you don't already know about this method for de-seeding a pomegranate, you need to watch this video...it could change your life.  Or just how often you eat pomegranates.  I eat them a lot more now that I've found it's sooo easy!  Tell everyone you know!

Pinned Image

Have a great weekend everyone!  I'm off to work today, then visiting with family and partying with my g-ma tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments; I love hearing from you!